|Good||Runes of Kilmorph||Empyrean||—|
|Neutral||Order of Junil||Council of Esus, Sacred Fire||Fellowship of Leaves|
Dominant Religions in The Kingdom, in order of followers:
Empyrean (Neutral Good) (Air School)
- “Enlightenment is the wisdom to forgive those who have transgressed, show mercy to those who have earned it, and reach an understanding between Men and this World”
- Deity: Ethne (Inactive)
- Religious language: Hyperuranion
- Founded by Cardith, along with The City.
Octopus Overlords (Chaotic Evil) (Water School)
- “Enlightenment is to see the world, not covered in all the little lies men tell themselves in order to preserve their precious ‘sanity,’ but as it truly is.”
- Deity: The Overlords (Active)
- Religious language: R’lyehian
- As a result of the Overlords conflict, the Octopus Overlords religion is still tolerated, in certain coastal cities.
- Temples may be found in Casin’s holdings, though not in The City.
- Unknown how old it is – was never widely practiced, even during the previous age.
Council of Esus (Neutral Neutral) (Illusion School)
- “Enlightenment is the knowledge of all the wonderful little dark nooks and crannies in men’s hearts… including, of course, your own.”
- Deity: Esus (Active)
- Religious language: ?
- Esus is a little more unique of a religion, in that it centers purely around secrecy and corruption. Most commoners never know it exists, but almost all know of that guard who you can bribe – the corrupt guard, wealthy merchant, figure wearing black in the back of the pub who’ll buy anything, these all have one thing in common. Esus.
- Esus has no temples or open followers, but can be found anywhere money flows.
Runes of Kilmorph (Lawful Good) (Earth School)
- “Enlightenment is to follow the virtues of the Earthmother: hard work, diligence, and perseverance.”
- Deity: Kilmorph (Inactive)
- Religious language: Khazad
- In the Kingdom, it is currently worshiped most in Dannmos territory, and outside it, by the Dwarven Republic.
- Originated with the Khazad, but it has succeeded to the Luchuirp Dwarven civilization in the north
Fellowship of the Leaves (Chaotic Neutral) (Transmutation School)
- “Enlightenment is to see the world as it is, and accept both its glories and terrors as equally necessary.”
- Deity: Sucellus (Inactive)
- Religious language: Entish
- In the Kingdom, mostly worshipped in small sections in Goodreau’s territory, and outside it, by the Elven Queendom.
- Of similar age to Runes of Kilimorph, lasting at least since the previous age, if not longer.
Outside the Kingdom:
Order (Lawful Neutral) (Abjuration School)
- “Enlightenment is the strength needed to do what must be done, no matter the cost to yourself.”
- Deity: Junil (Active)
- Religious language: Angelic
- Mostly held by certain individuals of strong will, and fallen clerics.
- The Order dedicates itself to stamping out Evil wherever it may be.
Sacred Flame (Neutral Neutral) (Fire School)
- “Enlightenment is to serve Bhall in all her glory, to control the fine line between a sacred flame and raging inferno.”
- Deity: Was Bhall, now possibly Sheelba
- Religious language: Ignan
- Dominant religion in the Orcish clans – the party does not know too much about this go or her worshipers…
Gods of each Domain
Each elemental domain has a major God; these tend to be the strongest, most human-like, and have dominant religions. These gods are the most active in the world, although many more smaller gods exist…